www.crewgo.net and App
Last Updated: September 27, 2022
- We collect personal information necessary so that we can operate the Service and any functionality and services made available through the Service and also to anticipate and resolve problems with the Service, to create and inform consumers and organizations about products and services available through our Service that better meet their needs, to send confirmation notices when people request information or services from us and for our recruitment purposes.
- We also collect personal information so that we can furnish information to prospective customers and organizations regarding career opportunities, becoming a partner, distributor, customer, or an employee of our organization.
- The type of personal information that we collect through our Service includes names, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses, credit card details (via a third-party payment processor), bank account details (via a third-party payment processor), postal addresses, and any other personal information that a person voluntarily discloses to us.
- We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we retain from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
For further information about our privacy practices, you can contact us at the following address:
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
The following provisions expand on and supplement the above summary.
As an online business, it is necessary for us to collect personal information from our Service users, and from other persons who contact us from time to time. We may need to access personal information in order to apply technical support to a particular user or to answer questions about an experience that a user may have when using our Service. The majority of personal information we collect relates to users of our Service. We may collect personal information if it is provided to us via our web site, via email, by telephone, or via application forms. We may obtain personal information directly from third parties such as our sales agents and any of their representatives. In addition, we may obtain personal information from public sources, where available. However, if it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual.
At present, the personal information we may collect includes names, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses, credit card details (via a third-party payment processor), bank account details (via a third-party payment processor), postal addresses, and any other personal information that a person voluntarily discloses to us.
We use reasonable steps to protect personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; For example, certain parts of our Service contain Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption.
We may use or disclose personal information that we collect for all or any of the following purposes:
- Conducting marketing campaigns;
- Handling complaints;
- Managing records;
- Running our Service;
- Sending out a newsletter;
- In order to process an application or enquiry made on the Service;
- In order to identify you when we are contacted with questions or concerns regarding our Service;
- When our customers seek our technical support;
- When engaging third parties to conduct research and development of our Service;
- When providing information to our legal, accounting or financial advisors/representatives or debt collectors for debt collection or other purposes; or
- Where authorised or required by law.
In addition to the above situations, we may also need to disclose personal information to enforcement bodies for any of the following reasons:
- The prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of criminal offenses, breaches of a law imposing a penalty or sanction or breaches of a prescribed law;
- The enforcement of laws relating to the confiscation of the proceeds of crime;
- The protection of the public revenue;
- The prevention, detection, investigation or remedying of seriously improper conduct or prescribed conduct;
- The preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of the orders of the court or tribunal.
We use e-mail from time to time to respond to inquiries, confirm purchases, or contact users of our Service regarding their experiences with our Service. Anytime a customer or visitor receives e-mail it does not want from us the customer can request that we not send further e-mail by contacting us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell any information you submit to us to any third party without prior written notice to you and an opportunity for you to opt-out of such sale, provided, however, that we are permitted to sell your information if all or substantially all of our assets are sold as part of a merger or acquisition transaction. However, you agree that we are able to sell aggregated and/or deidentified information that we may collect related to you and your use of the Site.
If you refuse to provide us with personal information or you provide us with erroneous personal information, we will be unable to provide the functionality and services made available through the Service to you.
We will destroy and/or de-identify personal information that we collect where we have legal obligations to do so.
To ensure that we only obtain, collect, use and disclose accurate, complete and up to date personal information, we invite you to contact us and inform us if any of your personal details we hold change or if any of the personal information held by us is otherwise incorrect or erroneous.
If you are authorized by applicable law, you may request access to your personal information held by us by writing to us. Our address is as follows:
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
We will handle your request for access to your personal information in accordance with our statutory obligations.
If you wish to make a complaint or opt-out regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at the following address:
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
We will use our best endeavors to resolve the complaint within 10 business days following receipt of your complaint. This may include working with you on a collaborative basis to resolve the complaint or us proposing options for resolution.